BSNL TTA 2016

RAVI
hi guys I'm preparing BSNL TTA exam need ur help in deciding the good book
heard that vijetha publications guide is good ...please suggest some other really good books thank you

Re: BSNL TTA 2016

Rahul
This post was updated on .
Some students are still confused for Buying TTA Preparation Book, I have given TTA Exam 3 Times & Referred more than 7 books based on my experience these are best 3 books available online to buy:

Top 3 BSNL TTA BOOKS:
1.G.K.P. [695 pages I 500 Rs I 4.5/5 (Rating)]
2.Upkar Prakashan [(800 pages) I 520 Rs I Total Syllabus+Previous Questions]
3.G.K.P. Combo [1048 pages I 649 Rs]

FOR DISCOUNT ON ABOVE BOOKS USE THIS LINK(ONLY FOR ANDROID):
http://fkrt.it/2NCx5NNNNN

Re: BSNL TTA 2016

Rahul
or else you can decide it by reading reviews if you wish so:

Reviews of BSNL TTA 2016 Books:
https://bsnlttapreparation.blogspot.in/search/label/Reviews%20of%20BSNL%20TTA%202016%20Books